To establish a knowledge-based, tolerant and progressive society that may struggle for the establishment of a just socio-moral order in our state/society.
To help our youth in the acquisition of academic and moral excellence to help them follow their quest for inquiry so that they may know the truth which, in turn, will emancipate them from ignorance & enable them for submission to God and service to mankind.
Man, we believe, is created as a vicegerent of Allah in this world. As an out-pouring mercy of Allah, he has been endowed with knowledge to fulfill his responsibilities as His vicegerent. Now knowledge is of two kinds: (1) Acquisitional knowledge and (2) Revelational knowledge . For acquisitional knowledge, the potentials (such as Eyes, Ears, Head and Heart) are laid into the human constitution, while revelational knowledge (that is the wisdom and values) is communicated to him by the Holy Quran through His Prophet Muhammad (PBUH). Knowledge and Education, we are convinced, are meant to train man for the fulfillment of his duties (as His vicegerent) in this world. In an ideal system of education both these forms of knowledge should be dovetailed wherein wisdom (revelational guidance) should supervise our acquisitional knowledge (i.e. Knowledge gained through natural and social Sciences). In Qurtua System of Education our primary objective, is to struggle for the realization of this ideal form of education. The Ultimate objectives are:
- To give value to each individual's right to develop his/her full potential in every respect.
- To provide an effective system of personal care and academic support.
- To encourage students to seek academic and moral excellence.
- To prepare students for creative and constructive thinking.
- To encourge the spirit of tolerance and understanding of other cultures, races, faiths and classes.
- To prepare students for optimum public service.
- To produce responsible citizens and dynamics leadership for the country.