- The University staff will be available for personal consultation during the admission period
- The candidates are advised to submit applications and requisite documents as early as possible without waiting for the last date.
- The merit list will be displayed at the University Notice Board, showing the percentage of admission marks of the applicants admitted in each discipline.
- The documents to be attached should be attested by a Class-I officer of the government or a Public Sector University.
Procedure for Selected Candidates
List of selected candidates will be displayed on the University Notice Boards and on the web site; www.qurtuba.edu.pk. No written offer letters would be dispatched. It will be the responsibility of the candidate to keep him/herself abreast with the status of admissions available on the University Notice Boards /web site.
Deposit of Dues and Documents
- The selected candidates are required to pay the University dues and submit the following documents to the Admission Office, Qurtuba University, D.I. Khan Campus by the due date, positively:
- Medical Certificate, duly signed and stamped by a Medical Officer of any Govt./Semi Govt. Hospital
- Four most recent passport size photographs, duly attested by the Principal/ Head of the college last attended
- Original copy of Provisional Certificate and DMC of SSC and F.Sc
- Domicile Certificate (original)
- Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC) or Children Registration Certificate (CRC) (attested photocopy)
- Migration Certificate from the Board concerned (original)
- Undertaking on prescribe Form (available from the admission office/university website) on judicial stamp paper worth Rs. 50/- duly complete in all respect
- For in-service candidates, permission letter and evidence of leave for the study period from the employer
- ETEA test certificate (for Engineering programs only).
- ETEA equivalent test certificate (Applicable to candidates of Engineering programs other than KPK Province).
Forfeiture of Right of Admission
A selected candidate who fails to fulfill the requirements as laid down in the above clauses within the prescribed time limit, shall forfeit his/her right of admission
On fulfilment of the requirements mentioned in the above clauses, a selected candidate will be admitted to the University provisionally, which shall be confirmed after due verification of his/her documents. In case a document proves to be false, fake, or fabricated, the student shall be liable to expulsion from the University rolls and fees and charges deposited by him/her shall be forfeited to the University.