A candidate for admission to BSc Engineering program must fulfill the following requirements:
- At least 60% marks in the F.Sc (Pre-Engineering)/DAE examination or equivalent (with Physics and Mathematics), excluding Sports and Hafiz-e-Quran marks.
- Appeared in the Entrance Test conducted by the Education Testing Evaluation Agency (ETEA), Government of Khyber Pukhtunkhwa for the particular year.
- Candidates from provinces/ areas other than Khyber Pukhtunkhawa should have appeared in the recognized entry test conducted by relevant agency of the provinces/ areas
A candidate for admission to B.Tech program must fulfill the following requirements.
- At least 45% marks in DAE/F.Sc (Pre-Engineering).
- Appeared in the entrance test conducted by Qurtuba University.
Determination of Merit
Merit of candidates (both for B.Sc Engineering/B-Tech programs) will be determined according to the following criteria:
- 10% weightage to SSC examination ( % marks in SSC x 1).
- 40% weightage to Intermediate (% marks in Inter x 4 Equivalent Examination).
- 50% weightage to Entrance Test ETEA for Engineering and University entrance Test for B-Tech.
- To determine the merit, the total marks obtained by a candidate in the intermediate or equivalent examination shall be adjusted.
- Hafiz Quran shall be given additional 20 marks if he/she qualifies the test conducted by the Committee appointed by the University.
In case of tie in a merit position, the marks obtained in the Intermediate examination shall over-ride. In case of a further tie, the candidate older in age shall get preference.
Final selection will be determined after the interview of the candidates.